Great video interview with Greg Savage on what it takes to be a truly succesful recruiter:
- Developing e-sourcing skills
- Being competent at building your brand via social media
- Becoming a digital advocate
- Being a connector and networker both online and offline
- Ensuring you provide good old fashioned candidate service
Hope it proves helpful - and if there's anything you'd add to Greg's suggestions please do comment below.
The Social Hire team never just do social media marketing.
Our group of specialists are an organisation that helps our clients boost their social media marketing by offering social media management services on a monthly basis.
You might like these blog posts 6 Mistakes Small Businesses Make with Social Media Ads (and How to Avoid Them), Apprenticeship Programs: A Solution to the Skills Problem?, This Is How Employee Feedback Makes Your Workplace Better [Infographic], and 10 Ways Small Business Can Benefit From Social Media.