So why aren't more recruiters actively recruiting on Google+?
At the time of recording the following getting started guide, Google+ had twice as many active users as LinkedIn - and the added benefit that researching and contacting candidates on the social site is entirely free. Yet take-up by recruiters has been slow. So we invited Katrina Collier to give an introductory talk, helping you understand the basics of getting started on Google+ so that you can start to use it as a recruiting tool. The webinar recording includes insights into:
- Setting up your Google+ profile
- Organising your contacts in circles
- Targeting what you share to only be seen by specific contacts
- Searching for candidates on Google+ using both the Google+ search interface and using X-Ray searching
- Contacting candidates on Google+
- Discovering Google+ Communities (like LinkedIn Groups) and insights into the demographics of who is on Google+
You'll find the recording below. Please do share if you find it helpful - and for more advanced tips on using Google+ to recruit do refer to the article How To Recruit on Google+
At Social Hire, we don't just do social.
Our digital marketing managers are the wizards that can give you the insight you need to develop your business. Have you had enough of making complex personnel choices that don't work well for your digital presence?
Do you have a desire to increase the engagement of your business by utilising digital marketing, but can't work out how to begin?
We're a company that helps our customers further their social media presence by providing social media marketing on a monthly basis.
You might like these blog posts 5 Ways To Promote Your New Facebook Page, What Small Local Businesses Usually Take For Granted, 6 Problems Associated With Outsourcing And How To Prevent Them, and How Does Real-Time Performance Feedback Improve Employee Performance?.